It’s time to Give and Win again! This month I have a signed copy of the inspirational personal journey ‘From Point AA to Point B’ to give away.
All you have to do is join Becoming Thirty’s Club Red group ’30 Positive’ and make a blood donation within the month of June.
It’s that easy!
‘From Point AA to point B’ is the story of ordinary Aussie John Olsen’s epic adventure walking unaided from Cape York, QLD to the South East Cape of Tasmania and then three and half years later from Steep Point, WA, to Byron Bay, NSW and back to Geelong, VIC.
John’s two treks were completed without support vehicles, and included some of the most isolated and desolate areas of Australia. Not only did he face natural forces and wild animals during his odyssey, he also managed to defeat twenty years of alcoholism.
Give back to your community by rolling up your sleeves and donating a little of your time and you could be reading about John’s incredible journey!
The book is signed by John and author Rhys Thurston and includes a forward by the ABC’s ‘Australia All Over’ host Ian ‘Macca’ McNamara. Join ’30 Positive’ today, make a blood donation during the month of June and you will automatically go in the running to win this fascinating story of an everyday bloke achieving extraordinary feats.
This month I have also decided to include those who are ineligible to donate blood, by including a referer’s entry. See below for details.
Terms & Conditions:
1. You must be a member of the Club Red group ’30 Positive’. Sign up here by typing the name ’30 positive’ into the ‘organisation or group’ text box. Then fill out your details.
2. You must make a contribution to the ’30 Positive’ donation tally, within the month of June, by donating blood at any donor centre in Australia.
3.The competition is only open to Australian residents.
4. Competition opens 1st June 2012. Competition closes on the 30th June 2012.
5. Winners will be drawn on the 2nd of July, 2012. Winners will be notified via the Becoming Thirty blog.
6. If there are five or less entrants, competition will be held over till next month. This month’s entrants will automatically receive an entry into the next month’s competition.
7. If you refer a person to the competition and they follow the guidelines as listed above, you can also go in the draw to win. The donor must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org listing their name, the referer’s name and the referer’s contact email.