Goodbye April, hello May!
A quick update on my endeavours for last month and some foresight into upcoming events for Becoming Thirty!
Thanks for all your support and keep following, sharing, liking! 😀
During the beautiful Autumn month of April I contributed to my Action Plan by:
- publishing 2 articles on hubpages entitled 30 Top Towns In Australia You May Never Thought Of Visiting and 30 Ways To entertain Yourself Without Turning On The TV/Computer/Tablet
- visiting 3 new places (Anakie Gorge, Malmsbury and the Otway Fly)
- learning 4 new things (how to play croquet, how to express a daily attitude of gratitude, that Hippo’s closest relations are Whales and that the Beisa Antelope can raise its body temperature to 46.5 degress celsius in order to conserve water!)
- trying 1 new food/drink (Bundaberg Spiced Rum)
- reading 1 book (The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo)
- reading 2 books with my niece (Peekawho and Let’s Go)
- participating in 1 community event (Grateful In April)
- adding 1 donation to ’30 positive’s’ blood donation tally and recruiting 2 possible donors via PlanBig
This month I will be very busy trying to raise money for a number of charities.
I also intend to attend the Million Paws Walk on Sunday 20th. More news on that later.
In June my sister and I are planning a Teddy Bear’s Picnic for the Cancer Council’s Biggest Morning Tea. Please visit our official fundraising page here and the Facebook event page here. This is currently a work in progress, but the essential details are set. I will be promoting this event more, soon, so keep checking back!
There will also be more articles, more books, more, more more!
Would love to hear from you all in regards to your own goals for this merry month of May!